Bant (originally Baddington) Mill.
|Bedindone: Worcester Church.|
Barley House; Barley Cottage.
|Burgelege: Worcester Church, in the king's hands.|
|Betune: Rayner from Ralph de Tosny. Mill.|
Known for scythe-making.
|Brotune: Urso d'Abetot, formerly Countess Godiva. Church.|
Bell Hall; Bell Hall Farm.
|Bellem: Robert from William FitzAnsculf. Salthouse.|
Bellington Farm; Bellington Mill.
|Belintones: William FitzAnsculf.|
Part of Evesham.
|Beningeorde / Bennicworte: Abbot of Evesham and Urso the Sheriff from Worcester Church; Evesham Church.|
Now Upper Bentley; Bentley House; Upper Bentley Farm.
|Beneslei: William from Urso d'Abetot.|
|Beolege: Pershore Church.|
Now 2 hamlets, Berrington and Berrington Green.
|Beritune: Osbern FitzRichard, formerly his father. Mill.|
|Beford: William the priest from Westminster Church and Urso and Walter Ponther from him.|
Bickmarsh Bickmarsh Hall.
|Berlingeham: Westminster Church and Urso from the church. Fishery.|
|Bisantune: Worcester Church, Roger de Lacy from the church and 2 Frenchmen from him. Mill.|
|Boclintun: Bishop of Hereford.|
Scattered; on the Roman road to Droitwich.
|Bradelege: Archdeacon Alric from Worcester Church.|
|Bradnesforde: Urso from Pershore Church. Mill.|
Roman coins were found here.
|Bradecote: Walter Ponther from Worcester Church. Woodland in the king's forest.|
Bredon Hill with Iron Age fortifications and a view of 14 counties.
|Breodun: Worcester Church. Mill.|
Norton Park, home of Thomas Copley, Raleigh's companion on the voyage to America in the late 16th century.
|Nortune: Durand from Worcester Church.|
|Bratfortune: Evesham Church. Mill.|
|Bricstelmestune: Westminster Church.|
Broad Marston Marston Grange.
Black and white houses; Broadwas Court. Edward Elgar (1857-1934) was born at Broadheath nearby.
|Bradewesham: Worcester Church. 2 mills, fishery (with Hallow).|
Houses built using famous yellow Cotswold stone.
|Bradeweia: Pershore Church.|
|Bremesgrave: King William holds BREMESGRAVE in lordship with 18 outliers: MOSELEY, (Kings) NORTON, 'LINDSWORTH', WYTHALL, WYTHWOOD, HOUNDSFIELD, 'TESSALL', REDNAL, LEA (Green), 'COMBLE', BURCOT, ASHBOROUGH, TUTNALL, 'TYNSALL', ROCKBURY, 'SHURVENHILL', WOODCOTE (Green), TIMBERHANGER.
30 hides between them, including the manor. Earl Edwin held this manor before 1066. Now in lordship 2 ploughs; 20 villagers, a reeve and a beadle with a priest and 92 smallholders; between them they have 77 ploughs. 9 male slaves, 1 female. 3 mills at 13s 4d; woodland 7 leagues long and 4 leagues wide; 4 hawk's eyries. To this manor belong 13 salthouses in Droitwich, and 3 salt-workers who pay 300 measures of salt from these salthouses. Before 1066, 300 cartloads of timber were given them by the keepers of the woodland. 6 lead vats.|
|Broctune: The Sheriff from Westminster Church and Aiulf from him.|
|Bericote: King's land. Assessed with Bromsgrove, etc.|
Bushley Park; Bushley Green.
|Biselege / Biselie: King's land. Cowman, dairymaid. Worcester Church, in the king's hands.|