Thomas d'Ednesoure gave the ground for the original Norman church.
|Bedeslei: William from Thorkell of Warwick.|
Once a Bronze Age and Roman settlements; military buildings, 3 granaries and a gateway were discovered at The Lunt.
|Badechintone: Alwin from Thorkell of Warwick. Mill.|
Richard Hicks established his famous manufacture of arras fabric here in the 16th century.
|Berricestone / tune: Johais from William FitzCorbucion; Aelfric from the king. Mill.|
|Bereford(e): William FitzCorbucion and Hugh from Osbern FitzRichard. Mill.|
The original hall was burnt down by Parliamentary troops during the civil war.
|Bernhangre: Hereward, the pre-Conquest holder, from Count of Meulan.|
|Bercestone / Bertanestone: Robert d'Oilly from Thorkell of Warwick; Robert the Bursar; Robert from the king. Mill.|
District of Birmingham.
|Berchelai: Wibert from William FitzAnsculf.|
Barton on the Heath
Barton House. 4 Shire Stone nearby marks the meeting point between Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Worcestershire.
|Bertone: Grim from Robert of Stafford.|
Charles II avoided a troop of horses near Bearley Cross when fleeing after the Battle of Worcester.
|Burlei: Alric, the pre-Conquest holder, from Robert of Stafford; William FitzCorbucion.|
|Beoshalle: Wadard from Bishop of Bayeux.|
Mining town. Fleeing French Protestants sought refuge here and set up looms to weave silk ribbons.
|Bedeword: Ulfketel from Count of Meulan.|
|Benechelie: Ansgot the priest from Geoffrey de la Guerche.|
|Bericote: Tonni from Thorkell of Warwick. Mill.|
Name derives from the Anglo-Saxon Bercol, who owned a well in the Forest of Arden, where Lichfield monks baptised the king of the Mercians.
|Berchewelle: Count of Meulan and Walter from him.|
(To find out more about Berkswell's history click here)
|Bichehelle: Thorkell of Warwick.|
Now Biggin Mills, previously Holme.
|Holme: Wulfric, the pre-Conquest holder; Ralph from Thorkell of Warwick.|
|Billeslei: Osbern from Hugh de Grandmesnil.|
Bilton Manor House, Bilton Hall.
|Beltone / Bentone: William from Earl Roger; Gilbert from Thorkell of Warwick.|
|Bilnei / Bilueie: Coventry Abbey; formerly Aldith, wife of Gruffydd; Adolf, the pre-Conquest holder, from Thorkell of Warwick. Mill.|
Scott of the Antarctic married the rector's daughter in 1908.
|Beninton(e) / Benitone: William from William FitzCorbucion; Gerin; Urso d'Abetot; Hugh from Osbert FitzRichard. 3½ mills (4 packloads of corn, 8 sticks of eels).|
|Berdingeberie / Derbingerie: Coventry Abbey; Jocelyn from Thorkell of Warwick.|
City. Its Bull Ring Centre is on the site of the original village green, used for tethering cattle.
|Bermingeham: Richard from William FitzAnsculf.|
|Taschebroc: Bishop of Chester. 2 mills.|
|Blachewelle: Worcester Church.|
Bourton on Dunsmore
|Bortone: Ingenwulf from Count of Meulan.|
|Brancote: Earl Aubrey; Robert Hunter from Robert of Stafford; Richard the Forester from the king.|
Brandon Hall, formerly the Salisbury family seat.
|Brandune: Wulfsi from Thorkell of Warwick, the pre-Conquest holder. Mill.|
|Brome: Stephen from Bishop of Bayeux.|
A few houses on the outskirts of Rugby.
|Gaura: Brown from Geoffrey de la Guerche.|
|Bubenhalle: Aelfric, the pre-Conquest holder, from Robert of Stafford. Mill.|
|Budebroc: Ralph de Limesy. Mill.|
Richard Hayward, the sculptor who created North America's oldest public statue, was born here in 1789.
|Bochintone: Salo from Count of Meulan.|
|Burdintone: Robert of Stafford. Mill.|
|Dercetone: Harold son of Earl Ralph.|
|Bortone: Ralph from Henry de Ferrers. 2 mills.|
Butlers Marston House.
|Mersetone: Hugh de Grandmesnil. 2 mills.|