Part of London; Norman church, built c.1180, possibly on the site of a Roman camp.
|Sanctus Pancratius: Canons of St. Paul's before and afte1066; Canon Walter of St. Paul's.|
Thames-side village. Manor house, several weirs.
|Scepertone: Westminster Abbey before and after 1066. Weir.|
Site of a motte and bailey castle nearby, probably that of the de Mandevilles.
|Mimes: Geoffrey de Mandeville.|
|Stanes: Westminster Abbey. 6 mills, 2 weirs, vines.|
Part of London. Handel was organist at the church.
|Stanmera / mere: Count of Mortain; Roger de Raismes.|
Much expanded; Stanwell Place, Georgian manor house.
|Stanwelle: Walter FitzOthere. 4 mills (400 eels less 75), 3 weirs (1000 eels).|
London borough; green with Georgian houses.
|Stibenhed(e): Bishop of London; Hugh de Bernieres; Brian's wife; Ranulf Flambard; William de Vere; Canon Engelbert before and after 1066; Bishop of Lisieux before and after 1066; William the Chamberlain; Aelfric Catchpoll; Edmund son of Algot and Alwin son of Brictmer from him; Robert FitzFafiton; Robert FitzRozelin. 7 mills. Wood for fences.|
Part of London; a rural village until the 1870s.
|Neutone: Canons of St. Paul's before and after 1066.|
|Suneberie: Westminster Abbey.|